Special Sessions Proposals
- Sessions should comprise a minimum of 5 presentations, about a respective theme.
Special Session Proposal Format (see also the example of the Special Session proposal)
Proposals for special sessions should include:
- The special session title
- The name(s) of the organizer(s), with affiliation(s) and email(s) (identifying the chair)
- The aim and scope of the special session (100 words)
Special session proposals should be sent by February 10th, 2014 to the secretariat of the Congress at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of acceptance of the special session proposal will be sent until February 20th, 2014.
- affiliations and emails (indicate the presenter and corresponding author);
- three keywords;
- abstract (max. 400 words).
Abstracts Submission Process (see also the example of the call for paper)
Authors submit abstracts for special sessions through session Organizers.
The organizers of the special session should ask for:
Abstract submission deadline: March 30, 2014
Notification of acceptance of abstract: April 14th, 2014
After the abstract submission deadline the organizer(s) should send all the submissions to secretariat of the Congress at email@example.com.
The secretariat will insert the data in the CONFERENCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and give full access to the organizer for the management of the abstracts.